DirtyForeignerDirtyForeigner

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

Hot Goomba Sex Hot Goomba Sex

I like to see what you turn out, Jo. It's always nicely put together and does what it sets out to do. this one just made me go "What am I looking at", but I can't help but admire the amount of depth put into what anyone else would think of as a silly flash project the instant it came to their mind. I've seen a couple people give less than favourable reviews of this, but I think it was clever and creative, even if it was really, really freakin' weird.

Kit and the Octopod Kit and the Octopod

Cool

This game simply wins. Epic stuff all round! I love the octopod. How did you get this idea? And, will there be a sequel?

Level Up! Level Up!

Cool

Nice game. Looking forward to playing a sequel. Certainly amusing, especially all the computer themed jokes. Good on ya.

Battlements ~P~ (Teaser) Battlements ~P~ (Teaser)

Stirring, and left me wanting to hear more. Can't wait to hear this in-game.

Marx (Heroes March) Marx (Heroes March)

I like how you describe it as "cute". I guess that's a decent way to describe it, but I'd like to call it "pleasantly serene". It's quite lovely, well done.

LuigiofDarkness responds:

Pleasantly serene.
Hmm. I like that.
Thanks for the review!

Stardust Stardust

Pretty cool stuff! I like that theres something different about the tune at each point. Makes it easy and interesting to keep listening to.

PaulyVengeance responds:

The reason I made it like I did is for exactly the reason you pointed out. I've listened to a lot of electronic music in my time, and a hell of a lot of it has been boring. Too much of one thing and not enough of another.